Don't miss this great opportunity to enjoy a free staycation at one of these hotels!
Terms and Conditions for 2rist App Hotel Staycation Lucky Draw Campaign
- The Contest is open to the public, international and local, all Singapore citizens, Permanent Residents and foreigners residing in or visiting Singapore on the Facebook Page of 2rist App, henceforth referred to as the Organizer.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Organizer, its tenants, tenants' employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, suppliers and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- A potential contestant or winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions set forth.
- To be eligible to win, participants must submit their entry by downloading 2rist App from the Apple or Google Play Store and register with us. All entries must be submitted within the timeframe that is stated on the contest post.
- Each individual is only allowed one entry.
- By entering the contest, the participants agree to comply with these rules and regulations.
- Only 2 winners will be selected by the Organizer and each will win either one of the following prizes:
- a) A 3 days 2 nights stay at D-Resort Singapore, worth $500++.
- b) A 2 days 1 night stay at The Seacare Hotel Singapore, worth $238++.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Once notified, winners have to respond within 1 week (April 24, 2017), failing which the Hotel Staycation Luck Draw Prizes will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Winners must redeem their prizes according to their arrangement made with the respective hotel or the prizes will be forfeited.
- All prizes won must be accepted as rewarded and are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or kind or extendable in validity. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the prizes with others of equivalent value without prior notice.
- Registration and submission of entries imply automatic acceptance of rules and regulation of the contest. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Organizer is final.
- The Organizer shall have the right to reproduce and distribute your Submission for promotional purposes in broadcast, print and or other media as the Organizer may determine in their sole discretion. You agree that the Organizer owns all rights, title and interests in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created by the Organizer using or incorporating your Submission.
- By entering the contest, You agree:
(i) to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for the Organizer's promotional and marketing purposes; and
(ii) to the use of the information submitted on the contest entry form, without compensation, for the Organizer's promotional and marketing purposes.
- If for any reason, all or part of the contest is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Organizer reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest (in whole or in part) and/or award the prize(s) from among all eligible entries received as of the date of the termination, as the Organizer determine in their sole discretion.
- Participation in the Contest constitutes consent for the Organizer to obtain your name, email, and contact number and other information for the purpose of administering this Lucky Draw Contest. In addition, entering the Contest constitutes your consent for the Organiser to use your information to send you marketing communication, promotions and special offers they feel may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of the following by following the opt-out instructions in each marketing communication, promotion, or special offer.
- The Organizer cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Contest or as a result of entering the Contest or accepting any prize. The Organizer is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.
- By entering the Contest or accepting the prizes, you agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against the Organizer, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Contest and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
- The participant acknowledges that the game contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- Should an even arise that Tapp Pte Ltd is found to be liable for any loss or damage that arises out of or is in any way linked with your prize redemption, then Tapp Pte Ltd liabilities will in no event exceed, cumulatively, more than One-Hundred Singapore Dollars (SGD$100).
- All Terms and Conditions stated shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.13. In case of any dispute, the decision of Tapp Pte Ltd is final and binding.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- Personal Data Protection Policy.
Tapp Pte Ltd conducts business in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and has implemented policies to protect your personal information.
- Collection of Personal Information.
Tapp Pte Ltd collects personal information when you:
- Contact us for services and assistance.
- Sign up for newsletter and alerts.
- Participate in the lucky draw and competition.
- Purchase products from 2rist App.
- Use of Personal Information. Tapp Pte Ltd uses your information to:
- Send invitations to events and relevant marketing activities with your prior consent.
- Offer rewards and promotions, announce the result of lucky draw and competition.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys to improve our products and services.
- Process your order and delivery.
- Conduct internal audits to prevent and detect fraud, to ensure the security of our systems and your personal information.
Tapp Pte Ltd will retain your information for as long as there is business or legal need.
Tapp Pte Ltd may also use and disclose your customer data with and to affiliate companies and brands to fulfil the purposes above.
- Protection of Personal information.
Tapp Pte Ltd is committed to ensuring your information is secure.
We have put in place necessary physical and network security, and procedures to safeguard your information.
- Access and Correction of Personal Information.
Should you have inquiries relating to your personal information we have on you, please e-mail to email@example.com.